Cuff bracelets are slightly adjustable but we suggest measuring your wrist for the best fit. Generally, cuff bracelets should have a 1-1.5" gap just wide enough to slip on and off of your wrist with minimal adjustments. If you like a slightly looser fit, choose the size that is closest to your wrist size.
- 5" - Extra Small - Wrists 4.5-5.5"
- 5.5" - Small - Wrists 5-6"
- *6" - Average - Wrists 5.5-6.5"
- 7" - Large - Wrists 7-8"
*6" is recommended for gifting or if the size is unknown, will fit most adults
Made from ethically sourced, certified recycled .925 sterling silver. All pieces are hand crafted in a vegan jewelry studio with cruelty-free production methods. Please see our FAQ if you are interested in learning more about the process.
Sterling silver is made of 92.5% silver and 7.5% copper. Due to the copper content, it will naturally tarnish over time, especially if not being worn. Here are a few tips to keep your jewelry looking great:
- When you’re not wearing your new piece, storing your jewelry in jewelry box or a small plastic bag helps to slow tarnishing
- Your jewelry should always be removed before hand washing, showering, or swimming. Soaps and detergents can cause the darkened impressions to fade
- Use a soft jewelry cloth to restore shine if your jewelry ever becomes dull
- Tarnish can easily be removed with jewelry cleaner or a polishing pad