Shipping Info + Policies
Please note: Shipping and delivery time frames are different than production times. Shipping time only refers to the time the package is in transit with USPS from our shop in CA to you. All pieces are handcrafted with care and the time it takes to create a piece may vary. The current production time is always listed in the banner at the top of this site and is updated regularly.
US Domestic Shipping
- First Class Mail - 3-5 business days
- Priority Mail - 2-3 business days, depending on destination
- Express Mail - 1-2 business days, depending on destination
- Rush Option - We understand that sometimes our customers need a last minute gift. All items are handmade in the order that the sales are received. In an effort to be fair to our customers who are already waiting for our normal production time, we will not "bump" them for rush orders. We charge a $50 fee for rush orders. This allows us to work overtime to ensure your piece is made and delivered in time for you. Our rush option will have an order made and shipped within 3 business days from the time of purchase and includes priority mail. Once shipped and with USPS, we cannot guarantee delivery dates and are not responsible for any unforeseen postal delays.
- First Class International - 7-21 business days
- Priority International - 6-10 business days
For international shipments, customers are responsible for any additional taxes or fees that your country might impose when importing goods through customs. Please check with your country if you are unsure if there will be any extra fees for importing jewelry from the US. We do not mark items as "gifts".
DUE TO THE GLOBAL PANDEMIC & EXTREME WEATHER CONDITIONS, SHIPPING TIMES MAY BE EXTENDED OR DELAYED. PLEASE CHECK USPS FOR UP TO DATE INFORMATION.
✦ For lost or damaged packages, please contact us immediately.
Unfortunately, we have very little to no control over a package once it leaves our studio but if any issues arise, we're happy to help as best as we can. Please contact us so we can open a case with USPS.
✦ Incorrect address - Please let us know if you made a mistake with your shipping address. We can only change the shipping address before an order ships. Depending on shipping method and destination, some packages can be intercepted by USPS. If eligible for that service, you will be responsible for any fees.
✦ Tracking - All packages are sent with tracking. You will receive a shipping confirmation with tracking the info as soon as it's available.
✦ Insurance - We fully insure all packages, at no additional cost to you. Please note that a USPS case must be opened, investigated, and closed before we are able to file for an insurance claim.
✦ Signature Confirmation - Orders of high value will require a signature upon delivery by default. If you would like to waive this and not sign for your package, please let us know. By opting out of signature confirmation, you will not be eligible for insurance reimbursement in the case of a lost package.
✦ Returned Packages - If your package is returned to us because of an incorrect address or other delivery issue, we will try our best to contact you and reship your item. Refused packages that are returned to us without prior authorization are not eligible for a refund.